Our July 2015 #AskEdB live Twitter chat has been rescheduled. Date to be confirmed shortly. Tentative dates are either 7/17 or 7/18 at 6 pm – so pencil those in if you are available and we will update this site as soon as we know more! Thank you. Please share this image on Twitter and Facebook along with a link to this site to help spread the word. Thank you!
Posted June 21, 2015 – Sunday
Prize winners for our June 4th #AskEdB Twitter Event!…
@littleislandstu won Erin Ely’s Ely Organics Prize Package – value $70 @ChrissydSexton won LockUp Lead 16 oz Home Cleaning Spray – value $19.95 @DebbieLindgren won LockUp Lead 5 gallons/ soil remediation – value $400 @MALauraBeth won $100 in Begley’s Best Cleaners @MomLuvsSPORTZ won Prize Package from CertifiedKit.com – value $100+ @SillySheep won 1 gallon LockUp Lead Bonding Primer – value $47.95 @JnJGoGreen won Green Toys Prize Package – value $50
PRIZES YET TO BE AWARDED:
- Green Divas prize package – value $75
- LeadCheck prize package – value $100+
- SimplyToxicFree.com prize package – value $75
Thanks everyone for playing!
Thank you to Moby for tweeting out about the event and Lead Safe America!
This post is an archive of our June 4th event prize page. Thank you everyone for participating. Look on the PRIZE page in the menu above for the upcoming event’s prizes.
We’re thrilled to share with you about the prizes that have been donated for this event! You will be entered in to the prize drawing (and be eligible to win one or more of our prizes) just by participating. Here’s how:
- RSVP by posting a comment with your Twitter handle on our RSVP Page and then….
- Follow @LeadSafeAmerica for an entry
- Follow @EdBegleyJr for an entry
- and tweet at least once with the hashtag #AskEDB during the event for an entry too!
More than $1,000 in prizes have been donated to this event so far!
- $50 in recycled plastic toys donated by Green Toys, Inc.
- Green Divas reusable eco friendly shopping bag … a grab bag of eco friendly products plus eco book. Value $75
- $100 in green home products from Ed Begley’s signature household product line
- A $75 gift bundle from SimplyToxicFree.com … Healthy Home Personal Essentials Bundle: Clean, Wash, Deodorant, two hand sanitizers- All certified toxic-free, bpa-free, cruelty-free, and ecocert!
- More than $100 in test kits have been donated by CertifiedKit.com (to test your home for lead, mold, asbestos and air quality issues.)
- More than $100 in 3M / LeadCheck lead paint test kits
- LockUpLead™ Lead Neutralizer products: home cleaning spray, lead neutralizing paint, and the new Soil Lead Neutralizer for Lawn and Garden. Value: >$400
If you have a prize you would like to donate, please let us know. Donated prizes are tax-deductible in-kind contributions to the host of the event, the 501(c)3 nonprofit Lead Safe America Foundation. Thank you!
Wow! Our goal was to use this Twitter party to bring attention to the #GreenBuilding #HealthyHousing movement in a big (new) way – with a target of 15 to 20 Million impressions by the end of the Twitter party on Thursday night. WELL… tonight is still the night BEFORE the event and we’ve already passed the 2 million mark for impressions! Wow! Just, Wow! You guys are all terrific! Thank you for helping with this.
One of the main reasons we are doing this is to increase public awareness of initiatives, products and programs in the realms of #HealthyHomes, #Sustainability, #GreenBuilding and #GreenLiving
As such – we have a goal (for this very first #AskEdB Twitter Party on June 4th) of 15 to 20 Million impressions. As of 7:37 pm on the Tuesday night before the event we’ve already exceeded 1.4 Million impressions! Pretty exciting. I can’t wait to see how the momentum builds. Thank you so much to everyone who is helping with this initiative in some way.
We’re thrilled to share that actress and environmentalist Alicia Silverstone will be joining us for this first ever Lead Safe America Foundation hosted #AskEdB Twitter Party on June 4th!